Lexus RX Trim Levels
Looks can be deceiving when you first see the Lexus RX. It proves to be a superb SUV to traverse through the hills of Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers, but the slight differences between the many trim levels may not be visible to the naked eye.
We at Lexus of Larchmont present a solution, with reviews of each trim down to the most minute detail.
Keep reading to eyeball the differences in each Lexus RX trim, including RX 350, RX 350 F SPOER, RX 350L, RX 450h, RX 450h F SPORT, and RX 450h L. Contact us today.
Not just a pretty face, the Lexus RX controls the road with enough grit to get through Westchester County, all the way to the Big Apple.
- The RX 350 and the RX 350 F SPORT––both front wheel drive (FWD)––combine 295 horsepower with an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 20 city/27 highway MPG. If you choose these trims with all-wheel drive (AWD), the fuel economy dips to an EPA-estimated 19 city/26 highway MPG.
- The RX 350L FWD provides 290 horsepower with an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 19 city/26 highway MPG. Select AWD for this trim, and it decreases to an EPA-estimated 18 city/25 highway MPG.
- The hybrid versions of the Lexus RX––the RX 450h and the RX 450h F SPORT––offer 308 horsepower with an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 31 city/28 highway MPG. Choose the RX 450hL, and you get an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 29 city/28 highway MPG. Paints a pretty picture, doesn’t it?
Comfort & Joy in the Lexus RX
Opt for comfort and joy during your commute or while running your kids to school.
- The RX 350L features 7-passenger seating to bring everyone along, with you, as the driver, leading the way in your available first-row captain’s chairs. Sit six passengers in the RX 450L while you sit pretty in standard first-row captain’s chairs.
- Experience joy in standard-issue smooth Nuluxe® interior upholstery in the RX 350, RX 350L, RX 450h, and RX 450hL, trims which emit less CO2 and VOC.
- Soft and supple semi-aniline perforated leather-trimmed interiors are available in the RX 350, RX 350L, RX 450h, and RX 450hL. Cuddle up or cool down with heated and ventilated front seats––standard in the RX 450h F SPORT, optional for other trims.
- To personalize your driver’s seat and keep it that way, use the Lexus Memory System, a standard feature in the RX 350 F SPORT and RX 450h F SPORT. This feature––available in the RX 350, RX 350L, RX 450h, and RX 450h L––remembers your seat settings (excluding lumbar presets), outer mirror placements, and steering wheel positioning.
Believe What You See in the Lexus RX
Once you narrow down the different trim levels of the Lexus RX, Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers car-buyers will see there’s beauty to be discovered in each trim.
Delve deeper into the trims, and you will see that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Contact us at Lexus of Larchmont to test drive the Lexus RX and choose your trim.