Lexus RX Leasing
The Lexus of Larchmont inventory is filled with sporty, well-appointed luxury RX models. This Lexus SUV can power your drives through Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers. It’s an SUV that of course can be purchased here at our dealership. However, you may be wondering what it’s like to lease one of these cars.
A lease is a bit different than buying, but it can afford you certain flexibility. Explore Lexus RX leasing with us and see if this is the right fit for you. Contact us today to get started.
A Leading Luxury SUV
- The sophisticated styling of the Lexus RX 350 and Lexus RX 350L is matched by a powerful engine that delivers close to 300 horsepower. Whether you’re out on city streets or need that extra power on the highway, this engine delivers the power you’re looking for out of a luxury SUV.
- The main difference between the RX 350 and RX 350L comes by way of the seating setup. The RX 350 seats five, while the RX 350L has space for up to seven people.
- Don’t forget about the standard and available tech features in this car, either. Hook up your smartphone and use the standard Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ functionality to gain access to your phone’s features, right on the Lexus touchscreen in front of you.
Flexible Lexus RX Lease Programs
A Lexus RX lease is a great way to experience this SUV. Do you like to keep your options open?
- Enjoy flexibility with a Lexus lease. Most who end up with a lease will pay less cash up front and enjoy lower monthly payments than if you had financed the same RX model.
- Plus, there are different lease terms. Your lease may last just two years, but it also can last up to five years if you’d like, on all qualified new and L/Certified (certified pre-owned) RX models.
- When the lease is coming to an end, you’ll even have the option to purchase the car and become the owner.
- For those who love having the latest technology and the option to upgrade to a new car every few years, you’ll want to see to it that you have a Lexus RX lease.
Our Lexus Finance Center
We welcome drivers to our Lexus financial center anytime. We can guide you through the lease process and explain the key differences between buying and leasing an RX.
- Apply for Lexus financing right here on our website and fill out the important information we need to start the lease process.
- Of course, you’re always welcome to fill out the paperwork at the dealership, but the online application can save some time spent looking at papers at the dealership.
- Considering trading in the model you currently own? Let us know. We’ll explore trade-in options and explain how that money can be used towards an RX lease.
Lease a Lexus RX
Take the wheel of the Lexus RX today, and do so with a Lexus lease near Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers. Visit Lexus of Larchmont for a test drive and speak to our financial experts about what it will take to get behind the wheel of your next SUV.