Lexus RX 350 Maintenance Schedule
The Lexus RX 350 provides luxury and a smooth ride every time you step inside the vehicle. To enjoy that great experience for the full lifetime of the vehicle, it’s important to stay on top of regular maintenance.
The service team at Lexus of Larchmont has put together this maintenance schedule so you know what services are needed for your car and when they must be performed. Drivers in Larchmont, New Rochelle and Yonkers can consult this maintenance schedule for their luxury vehicle. Let’s take a closer look at what maintenance your RX 350 needs. Schedule a service appointment today for assistance.
Every 5,000 Miles
This is the first official look by our service team at your Lexus RX 350. At this point, you should have the following services done:
- Tire rotation
- Inspection and adjustment of all fluid levels, including coolant, transmission fluid, and brake fluid
- A visual inspection of the brake pads, calipers and rotors, along with a road test, so we can get a feel for how the car is performing.
Every 10,000 Miles
- The cabin air filter will be replaced
- If you’ve noticed a lack of air flow through the air conditioning or heating system or even an odor coming from the vents, this might mean the air filter needs to be replaced.
- Oil change
Every 15,000 Miles
This Lexus RX 350 maintenance visit will once more including a tire rotation and balancing, along with a road test of the vehicle. We will perform these maintenance items, too:
- Inspect axle shaft boots
- Inspect ball joints and dust covers
- Inspect the body
- Inspect brake lines and hoses
An inspection of the engine coolant will also be completed. We’ll check for any leaks and look at the radiator as well to ensure it’s working properly.
Every 30,000 Miles
- Changing brake fluid
- The engine air filter will be replaced
- Fuel lines and connections
- Fuel tank cap gasket
- Transmission for leakage
- Brake rotor thickness
Every 60,000 Miles
- Replacing spark plugs
- Replacing cabin air filter
- Replacing engine air filter
- Inspecting drive belt
- Inspecting engine coolant
Maintain your Lexus RX 350
If you’re driving your Lexus RX 350 near Larchmont, New Rochelle and Yonkers, it’s important to stay up to date with all necessary maintenance as the miles are added.
Bring your car to the experienced team at Lexus of Larchmont. Schedule Lexus service online today!