Lexus RX 350 Interior Review
One of the leading luxury SUVs on the market for quite some time, the Lexus RX 350 features a driver-friendly cockpit and a cabin that you’ll love spending time in. Your drives around Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers can be made in the luxurious RX 350, which you’ll find right here at Lexus of Larchmont.
The striking exterior appearance of the RX 350 continues right on through the car and into the cabin. Let’s take a closer look at what to expect once you step inside, with our Lexus RX 350 interior review. Take a test drive today!
A Welcoming Cabin for All
You’ll have a front-row seat in the Lexus RX 350, and that’s thanks to the following:
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- Each one comes with an adjustable headrest, too, so your neck and shoulders get a bit of a breather
- Heated seats & ventilated features to fight humidity
- Inside the RX 350L, seating capacity grows from five to seven
Smart RX 350 Tech Features
If you already own Amazon Alexa at home, you know how helpful it can be. Why not bring that convenience with you on the road?
- When you have the Lexus+Alexa app, you’ll be able to use Alexa similarly to the way you use it at home.
- Listen in to an audiobook, stream a song, make a shopping list, or check the weather.
- You’ll even be able to sync it to the navigation system for directions to your destination.
- With the available Panoramic View Monitor feature, the RX 350 provides outstanding visibility.
- With four separate high-resolution cameras mounted on the vehicle, you’ll get a bird’s eye view of what’s happening around you.
- When you’re pulling into a tight parking spot or backing out of your driveway, these cameras come in handy.
Other Important RX 350 Amenities
What we’ve talked about thus far is just the beginning when it comes to the Lexus RX 350. There are many other interior amenities worth talking about.
- Multi-zone climate control.You’ll be able to personalize the climate around you, with separate settings for the driver and front passenger.
- Want to let Mother Nature set the temperature? Turn the heat or A/C off and open things up with the available panorama glass roof.
Explore the Lexus RX 350 Interior at Our Dealership Today
A test drive is always exciting because you’ll get behind the wheel and get a feel for what your next car may be like. An underrated part of a test drive is checking out the interior and the amenities you’ll have access to.
When you schedule your test drive near Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers, the Lexus of Larchmont team will ensure that you get a good look at your next car. Have questions about the Lexus RX 350 interior? We’d like to hear from you. Contact us today!