Lexus NX MPG
If you’re a driver near Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers seeking the luxury experience, you may be considering a Lexus NX. After all, this crossover provides an outstanding luxury setup, particularly when you factor in the interior and exterior design of the vehicle.
That luxury experience may be just around the corner, so our Lexus of Larchmont team is taking a closer look at an important topic: Lexus NX MPG. After all, you want to know when it’s time to fill up, and how far you’ll be able to go on a tank of gas. Here are the answers you need to know! Contact us today.
Lexus NX Fuel Efficiency
When it comes time to talk about Lexus NX fuel economy, we’ll start with the Lexus NX 300.
- The NX front-wheel drive edition allows drivers to get an EPA-estimated 22 MPG city/28 MPG highway.1
- If you do select a Lexus NX with all-wheel drive, there will be no effect when it comes to the EPA-estimated ratings. You’ll get a better grip on the roads and the traction you need when the roads become slick. There’s no fuel economy dip like you may see on some manufacturer AWD models.
The NX family also includes the F SPORT and Luxury editions, with MPG remaining the same for both of those vehicles. Things do change a bit with the Lexus NX 300h, the hybrid version of the NX.
- You’ll receive an EPA-estimated 33 MPG city/30 MPG highway thanks to this hybrid edition of the car.2
Lexus NX Performance
With the entry-level Lexus NX, you’ll have performance that can help you set sail to any destination in style.
- Whether it’s a trip to the grocery store or a longer drive with friends and family, you’ll be ready to go with a turbocharged 2.0L 4-cylinder engine that generates 235 horsepower.
- This engine powers the daily drives to work and those long-distance adventures and is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission that features paddle shifters.
- Paddle shifters on the steering wheel put you in control of shifts for that extra kick on the highway.
- When it comes to the hybrid edition of the NX, the full-time all-wheel drive is nice to have, while the rear electric-drive motor helps you achieve fuel-efficient trips around New York City and upstate New York.
Finding the Lexus NX That’s the Perfect Match
Many have found their Lexus NX at our dealership, and perhaps you’re ready to take the next steps to get behind the wheel of one. Whether buying or leasing, our financial team is here to talk about your available options. We’ll answer any questions you have about the financial package you’re looking at, too.
If the latest features and tech are important to you, then a lease may be the best option. However, many drivers opt to buy if they hold on to vehicles for a considerable length of time. What’s the right choice for you? We’ll be there to help answer that question.
Learn All About Lexus NX MPG Today!
Thrilling adventures await in the Lexus NX model that just may be sitting on our lot at Lexus of Larchmont right now. You know all about this model and its exceptional fuel efficiency, so visit us for that test drive! We look forward to seeing you at our dealership soon.
1 EPA-estimated 22city/28hwy/25comb MPG for 2020 Lexus NX 300 (FWD). Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
2 EPA-estimated 33city/30hwy/31comb MPG for 2020 Lexus NX 300h (AWD). Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.