Lexus NX 300 Trim Levels
Spacious, powerful, and feature-full, the Lexus NX 300 is an impressive luxury crossover. With a variety of options and features packed into various trim levels, how do you figure out which Lexus will fulfill your driving needs for the road ahead?
To help in the search for your next daily driver in the Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers areas, the experts at Lexus of Larchmont put together this comprehensive Lexus NX 300 trim level comparison guide. That way, you can drive off the lot in the Lexus that provides all of the necessary conveniences to keep you and your family content wherever you go. Contact us today to get started.
Picking Your Lexus Trim Level
- Take this trim for a spin with 235 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque produced by a 2.0L turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine.
- You’ll find the same engine in both the NX 300 LUXURY and F SPORT trims in addition to a 6-speed automatic electronically controlled transmission.
- Lexus offers a multitude of features standard across all of the Lexus NX 300 trims. Some of these include a drive mode select with Normal, ECO, and Sport settings, an 8-inch color display, and an 8-speaker audio system.
- Drive comfortably with a leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob as well as the Lexus-exclusive NuLuxe® interior trim. This synthetic leather seating weighs half the amount of leather and is more environmentally friendly than other synthetics on the market.
The Lexus NX 300 LUXURY will add a few components to the ones offered in the NX 300 trim.
- An upgraded Linear Black Shadow wood interior elevates an already plush cabin, and the NuLuxe® leatherette seating is swapped for perforated leather.
- For those cold, rainy mornings, enjoy a heated steering wheel to warm your palms and see how the rain-sensing windshield wipers activate when you need them.
- Allergy season during the spring and summer isn’t an issue, either. Like other NX trims, you can use the dual-zone automatic climate control to moderate temperature while the air filter works to provide clean, fresh air into the cabin.
When you take a seat in the F SPORT trim, there will be noticeable differences all around.
- Racetrack-inspired paddle shifters, a metallic Sport interior trim, and aluminum pedals offer performance-oriented drivers the sensation that they’re in the LFA supercar– and considering that the F SPORT trim was curated by the same design team, that’s a good thing.
- Other upgrades include an F SPORT-tuned suspension, front seats, and perforated leather trim. This means that your car will respond more nimbly around turns.
- The exterior also gains a few enhancements. LED daytime running lights and an F SPORT front fascia are exclusive to this trim, as are front-fender and rear-door F SPORT badging.
Lexus NX 300h
This trim includes all the features in the NX 300 while adding a few eco-friendly components.
- The NX 300h comes equipped with a hybrid 2.5L inline 4-cylinder engine generating a total of 194 horsepower.
- Coupled with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), this configuration provides a fuel economy of 33 city/30 highway/31 combined MPG.
- As for add-ons to the NX 300h, you’ll find a concealed exhaust, windshield wiper defroster, and a fast-response interior heater.
- The EV drive mode affords you an even more efficient driving experience than the normal Drive Mode Select. Simply push the EV button to cruise on exclusively battery power during those shorter drives around town.
Lexus NX 300h LUXURY
In addition to the aforementioned offerings in the NX 300h, this trim will grant you some more interior and exterior upgrades.
- The cabin is lined with Lexus’ Linear Black Shadow wood trim, and your NuLuxe® seating get switched for perforated leather.
- Driver comforts include an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a heated steering wheel, and the Lexus Memory System to set your preferred seating and outside mirror positions.
- A couple other nice-to-haves provided when you opt for the NX 300h LUXURY include upgraded 18-inch alloy wheels, a power moonroof, and enhanced LED daytime running lights.
Take the Lexus NX 300 for a Test Drive Today
We hope you feel more confident in your decision after reading through our guide to the wide offerings housed in each of the different Lexus NX 300 trim levels. Lexus of Larchmont is more than prepared to guide drivers near the Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers areas in the right direction toward their chosen NX 300.
When you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the Lexus NX 300, we invite you to contact our dealership to schedule a test drive today!