Lexus ES 350 Trim Levels
There are multiple ways you can build your Lexus ES 350. With four different trim levels, you can drive one of the trims that comes with a list of luxurious amenities for an extremely comfortable ride around Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers.
You can even choose a trim level that gives you a more thrilling ride through dynamic performance specs. Learn more about the various Lexus ES 350 trim levels and to see which is the one for you before you stop by Lexus of Larchmont to test drive this sedan!
More Than Your Typical Base Trim Level
The Lexus ES 350 has many standard features that aren’t usually found in other base trim levels of sedans. It’s equipped with the following:
- The Lexus Enform App Suite 2.0 technology. This will let you access your favorite mobile applications through the car’s multimedia display.
- You’ll stay comfortable as well inside the Lexus ES 350 with the dual-zone climate control system. Individually set the temperature to how you like it while your front passenger can tune the temperature in their zone warmer or cooler.
Agile and Exciting Performance
If you want a sedan that has energetic performance and a stylish design to match, the Lexus ES 350 F Sport is for you. The ES 350 F Sport may come with the same 302 horsepower 3.5L V6 engine found in the base trim, but it places other systems throughout the sedan that enhance its performance.
- With a sport-tuned suspension, 19-inch wheels, and Sport S+ mode, the ES 350 F Sport will provide you with heart-pounding performance.
- There are bolstered front sport seats that will provide you with a comfortable and stylish ride as you sit gripping the steering wheel.
Sit Back and Enjoy the Ride
You can take your comfort to another level with trims that come with more luxury amenities.
- The Lexus ES 350 Luxury has ambient lighting to add more elegance inside your car.
- It also comes with a driver’s seat power cushion extender, which will give you more thigh support while driving.
- You can treat yourself even more when sitting inside the Lexus ES 350 Ultra Luxury. Its semi-aniline perforated leather-trimmed interior is extremely comfortable and durable.
- This trim also features a 14-way power driver’s seat. This will allow you to customize your seat’s position and gain more stability with the 4-way lumbar support.
- You can even reduce glare to help with your visibility, thanks to the power rear sunshade inside the Ultra Luxury trim level.
Time to Get Inside the Lexus ES 350
Come test drive the Lexus ES 350 here at Lexus of Larchmont! Whether you want to feel the pulsating performance of the ES 350 F Sport or truly see how comfortable it’ll be to drive the Luxury trim level around Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers, we’ll take you out for a spin in this sedan.