Lexus ES 350 MPG
With its sleek and dynamic design traits, the Lexus ES 350 is a luxury sedan that has become a favorite of Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers drivers over the years. The latest edition of the ES 350 continues to provide interior comfort and a powerful drive.
Those powerful drives should also be efficient drives. The engineers at Lexus have worked hard to ensure that this sedan is a fuel-efficient choice, and Lexus ES 350 MPG is a strong indicator of that. Visit us here at Lexus of Larchmont to take this sporty sedan for a test drive.
We always remind you that what you see on manufacturer websites and in this space is an estimate that comes from the EPA. Mileage can vary once you take the wheel of your ES 350, and how you drive can play a big role in things.
There are two distinct ways to take the wheel of this vehicle.
- With the ES 350 and its front-wheel drive setup, the ES 350 can get an EPA-estimated 22 city/32 highway MPG—fuel-efficient performance from a sedan of this nature.1 Even with the V6 engine under the hood, you’ll do a good job of staying away from the gas station.
- The Lexus ES 350 F SPORT delivers sportier performance as the name may hint at. With the F SPORT, you’ll receive an EPA-estimated 22 city/31 highway MPG—similar to the entry-level ES 350.2
ES 350 Performance Specs
Thanks to the V6 engine found under the hood of the ES 350, you’ll enjoy up to 302 horsepower.
- The engine is mated to a smooth-shifting 8-speed automatic transmission, which helps find the right gear whether you’re on a city street or out on the highway. This transmission offers intuitive response and smooth acceleration.
- Paddle shifters are found in each model, which means gear changes can be right at your fingertips. These paddle shifters, located on the steering wheel, require a simple press of a button to increase the power output and gain more thrilling performance. The engine speed is automatically increased during manual downshifts, so the throttle-blipping function offers faster, smoother gear changes for better acceleration as you come out of a corner.
Drive the Way You Want
- Drive Mode Select is a feature that comes in handy on every drive. Whether you’re heading around the corner or seeking a more exhilarating sprint on the highway, this can make your ES more responsive or more efficient at the flip of a switch. For example, ECO mode can be used to modify power output for better fuel efficiency.
- In the Normal mode, a balance of fuel efficiency and performance is struck, while on F SPORT models, an increased road feel is par for the course. Sport S mode delivers faster gear changes, while available Sport S+ mode tightens the suspension and increases steering response.
The Well-Crafted Lexus ES 350
When you take on every curve, every highway, and each city street, Lexus wants to ensure your drive feels special.
- It begins with the hand-stitching on the dashboard that you have the ability to look at on every drive.
- It continues on with the Linear Espresso and Linear Dark Mocha wood trims, a Lexus-engineered design that requires 67 different manufacturing steps. It takes 38 days to complete, and the work and attention to detail is evident.
- The ES steering wheel is crafted to your specifications, too. By measuring the distribution of palm pressure on different points of the wheel during hours of test drive, this unique steering wheel was created to deliver natural grip regardless of where you put your hands.
When performance meets comfort, you’re ready for a Lexus driving experience that you won’t be able to get enough of.
Experience Refinement and Innovation
- Refinement and innovation come together in the Lexus ES 350, which carries a driver-friendly cockpit and a large available display screen that stands out.
- The contemporary style of the cabin and cutting-edge tech features deliver modern luxury.
- The 10-way adjustable power seats with available heating and ventilation control are soothing, making you feel at home every time you take the wheel.
- These seats work to pull air directly from the climate-control system, providing more efficient cooling than conventional ventilated seats.
- Thanks to the available 12.3-inch split-screen multimedia display, you’ll be able to stay up to date with everything happening around you, too.
Peace of Mind for Your Travels
Peace of mind comes standard in your Lexus ES 350, thanks to the Lexus Safety System+ 2.0, which is an integrated suite of active safety features. What will you find in this safety suite?
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: This system can detect the vehicle up ahead, but also a bicyclist or pedestrian during daytime and low-light conditions. If you’re unable to hit the brakes in time, the system will activate to bring the vehicle to a stop.
- Lane Tracing Assist: When the All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control system is turned on, this system monitors the markings on the road, and keep you centered in your lane.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist: A camera monitors lane markings, and if lane departure is detected, the system will warn you that it’s time to steer back to your lane.
- Road Sign Assist: The built-in camera detects road signs and displays that information in the instrument panel. In addition to speed limit info, you’ll also be made aware of signs you may have missed.
Seek Out a Fuel-Efficient Lexus ES 350 Today
If you want strong performance but also require fuel efficiency out of your next vehicle, then the Lexus ES 350 is the way to go. As you’ve seen in our MPG review, this is indeed a fuel-efficient car. Your Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers travels will be powered by a capable, luxurious, and unique sedan.
Visit us here at Lexus of Larchmont for your ES 350 test drive today!
1 2020 Lexus ES 350 EPA 22/city, 32/hwy, 26/comb mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
2 2020 Lexus ES 350 F SPORT EPA 22/city, 31/hwy, 25/comb mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.