Lexus ES 350 Interior
Lexus is no stranger to developing well-appointed interiors and tech-filled cockpits. This year, the new head-turning Lexus ES 350 sedan rolled onto the streets of Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers. There’s plenty to talk about when it comes to power and striking exterior design, but we at Lexus of Larchmont wanted to give you an in-depth look at the Lexus ES 350 interior.
If you’re in the market for a new luxury sedan, we invite you to continue reading to discover how the ES 350 could suit your driving lifestyle! Schedule your test drive today.
Comforts & Seating
- The Lexus ES 350 can accommodate up to five passengers.
- The standard front seats are plush 10-way power-adjustable.
- If you want even comfier seating, take home the available heated and ventilated front seats or an available 14-way adjustable driver’s seat.
- Depending on the trim you choose, the Lexus ES 350 will feature refined Semi-Aniline Perforated Leather seats.
- Often overlooked, yet specifically designed with driver satisfaction in mind, the Lexus precision steering wheel is one of the most thoughtfully manufactured components in the ES 350 cockpit. It’s not only inherited from the coveted Lexus LS, but also underwent countless hours of testing before meeting your palms.
- You can also add an available heating function for the colder months and brisk mornings.
Conveniences & Technology
- This year’s Lexus ES 350 is fitted with LED lighting throughout. Exterior LEDs will illuminate as you walk toward the vehicle and ambient white LEDs will turn on while you’re getting ready to take off.
- Let’s turn to the center of the dash, where you’ll find an 8-inch multimedia display. This is your hub for all things navigation, music, and radio.
- Every model comes standard with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, so you can conveniently access connected apps and media.
- Those who want a more immersive tech experience should pick the available 12.3-inch split-screen multimedia display. Although the native 10-speaker audio system delivers high-quality sound, true audiophiles will appreciate the available Mark Levinson® 17-speaker 1,800-watt Pureplay Premium Audio System.
- To make accessing the trunk even easier when your hands are full, there’s an available Power Open/Close Trunk with a Kick Sensor. Simply wave your foot under the rear bumper to pop the trunk and load up your goods.
- We’ll begin by noting that there’ll be comfort from either row, as there’s ample room to get situated.
- Headroom measures in at 37.5 inches in the first row, and 37.8 inches in the back seat with the standard moonroof. This increases slightly to 37.6 inches in the front if you opt for the Panorama Glass Roof.
- As for legroom, those in the driver’s and first-row passenger’s seats have 42.4 inches, while people in the second row get 39.2 inches. You’ll also get 55.9 inches of shoulder room in the front seat and 54.3 inches in the back seat.
- When it comes to cargo space, there’s 16.7 cubic feet in the trunk, which should be more than enough for your daily errands and smaller road trips.
Learn More About the Lexus ES 350 at Lexus of Larchmont!
As you can tell, this luxury sedan is prepared to make even a short trip to the grocery store comfortable. You can count on the Lexus ES 350 to keep your commutes around Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers entertaining and well-connected. Check out our other vehicle-specific content—such as reviews and comparisons—to learn more about the ES 350.
Once you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the Lexus ES 350, contact the showroom at Lexus of Larchmont to schedule a test drive today!