Lexus ES 350 Dimensions
Sleek, well-appointed, and sporty, the Lexus ES 350 is a luxury sedan with plenty of personality. That personality stands out on the roads of Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers, and that’s what makes us proud to sell this unique vehicle.
The Lexus of Larchmont sales team wants to be sure the ES 350 measures up to your expectations. To that end, we’re exploring Lexus ES 350 dimensions, so you’ll know everything about legroom, cargo space, and whether this car will be the perfect fit in your garage. Contact us for more information.
With space for up to five people in the ES 350, whether you’re in the driver’s seat or riding along in the back, you’ll feel at home. Plus, even if you aren’t using all five seats, that just means more room for cargo in the back.
As for the seats themselves, they are quite spacious.
- Up front, drivers will have 37.5 inches of headroom—up to 37.8 inches if you have a Lexus ES 350 equipped with a moonroof.
- With 37.6 inches of headroom in the back seat, the second row feels first class.
- The ES 350 has plenty of legroom, measuring in at 42.4 inches of legroom in the front and 39.2 inches in the back.
- Need more storage space? The spacious trunk is 16.7 cubic feet—highly competitive cargo space for a car in this class.
Is the ES 350 the Perfect Fit?
Prior to buying or leasing, it’s important to make sure the ES 350 will fit perfectly in your garage, driveway, or parking space. The ES 350 is a longer sedan, and that’s made clear by the generous legroom and cargo measurements we discussed above.
Here’s what you need to know about the Lexus ES 350:
- Length: 195.9 in.
- Width: 73.4 in.
- Height: 56.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 113 in.
Turn heads in the ES 350, and enjoy your driving experience. With a 302 horsepower V6 engine powering your every drive, you’ll be behind the wheel of a car that’s luxurious and authoritative.
The tech features in the ES 350 have their own important dimensions to consider.
- The available 12.3-inch high-resolution split-screen multimedia display provides access to audio and climate controls, along with different systems like Lexus Enform Dynamic Navigation.
- There’s also the available 10.2-inch full-color head-up display. This helpful display projects current speed, gear, and RPM right on the windshield.
Enjoy the Bold Style of the Lexus ES 350
Prepare yourself for a luxury sedan that’s meant for the roads of Larchmont, New Rochelle, and Yonkers. Visit Lexus of Larchmont to test drive the ES 350 today.
Our Lexus ES 350 dimensions review has given you a better idea of what to expect from this car, but the best way to experience it for yourself is with a test drive. We can’t wait to see you here at our showroom!