As a family-owned establishment, Baldwin Vineyards has been producing quality, award-winning wine since 1983. Known for its premium fruit wines, Baldwin Vineyards has garnered several awards.
These include Best Fruit Wine at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition in 2006 and 2007, Best Fruit Wine in New York State at the New York Food and Wine Classic in 2012, and the Gold Medal in 2013 at the International Eastern Wine Competition for their Black Raspberry Wine.
• Embers. Here’s a fruity red wine that’s soft, semi-sweet, and ideal with meat or penne dishes.
• Claret. How about a dry red wine? The Claret is exceptionally smooth as well.
• Merlot. Here’s another dry wine. This one has been fermented in oak for a medium-bodied taste.
• Port. Baldwin Vineyard’s Port is a sweet, fortified, ruby red dessert wine.
• Sangria. This tasting-room exclusive combines delicious, fruity flavors with spicy undertones.
To see what Baldwin Vineyards has been up to, go to their Facebook