2020 Lexus RX 350 Interior
The 2020 Lexus RX is an excellent choice for Mamaroneck drivers searching for a stylish yet practical luxury SUV. One of the reasons is that you don’t have to choose a high trim level to get high-end amenities–the Lexus RX 350 base trim has plenty of space for passengers and a wide range of luxury features to improve your errands around Larchmont and commutes from Rye.
Lexus RX 350 Interior Features
Standard features on the RX 350 make your drives, no matter how long or short, pleasant and luxurious for every passenger:
- Multi-zone climate control
- Power-tilt telescopic steering wheel
- 4 USB ports in the center console and 2 USB ports for rear passengers
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and 8-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- NuLuxe® interior trim, which is lighter than leather and made with less CO2 emissions
- Power-folding and reclining second-row seats
- Self-gripping cupholders so you can unscrew or uncap your drink with one hand
Upgrade options within the RX 350 trim level include ambient lighting, a panoramic glass roof, and more:
- Multiple-driver memory settings for the driver’s seat, outside mirrors, and steering wheel position
- Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats with heated and ventilated front seats
- Matte Walnut, Matte Bamboo, or Gray Sapele with Aluminum interior trim
- Ambient lighting
- Panoramic glass roof
The RX 350 Luxury Package costs $5,560 and offers savings when you bundle features together including: power-fold auto-dimming outside mirrors with memory settings, driver and passenger seat power cushion extender, four-way power lumbar support, and Semi-Aniline perforated leather seats.
Lexus RX 350 Dimensions
The RX 350 offers standard seating for five passengers, with 100 cubic feet of passenger volume. The RX 350 dimensions for the five-passenger configuration include:
- Cargo volume – rear seats up / down: 18.4 cubic feet / 56.3 cubic feet
- Front / rear headroom: 39.4 inches / 39.1 inches
- Front / rear shoulder room: 57.8 inches / 57.6 inches
- Front / rear hip room: 56.6 inches / 56.1 inches
- Front / rear legroom: 44.1 inches / 38.0 inches
Upgrade for a Power Rear Door with a kick sensor for hands-free access to the trunk. On higher trims like the RX 350 L and RX 450hL, you can add an optional third row with two extra seats.
Find Your RX 350 at Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont
Learn more about RX 350 features like Lexus Enform to find out what else this luxury SUV model has in store for Bronx drivers. If you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule a test drive to experience the RX 350 interior in person, contact Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont, your local authorized Lexus retailer. If you are still doing your research, compare the Lexus NX vs. RX today.
Learn More at Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont
There are almost twenty Lexus models in the lineup. The cost of a Lexus depends on the vehicle you choose. So, how much is a Lexus? The starting prices range from $32,300 MSRP (Lexus UX compact crossover) to $97,460 MSRP (performance-focused Lexus LC Hybrid coupe). When you shop with us at Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont, you get…
The 2020 Lexus RX is an excellent choice for Mamaroneck drivers searching for a stylish yet practical luxury SUV. One of the reasons is that you don’t have to choose a high trim level to get high-end amenities–the Lexus RX 350 base trim has plenty of space for passengers and a wide range of luxury…
Many luxury lovers in Mamaroneck are on the hunt for that perfect Lexus NX for sale, and luckily, Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont has plenty of options to explore. And while the 2020 Lexus NX price starts at around $36,720 MSRP, you’ll find used Lexus NX models at the dealership for a serious bargain – some models just under…