2020 Lexus NX Price
The Lexus NX Lineup
The Lexus NS is a luxury crossover that brings style, performance, and versatility to New Rochelle drivers. With options ranging from the well-rounded NX to the athletic NX F Sport to the green NX Hybrid, you can find a model that suits your particular needs perfectly. No stranger to the IIHS Top Safety Pick+ list, this high-tech model excels at being a family-friendly SUV and a luxury commuter. Just browse through the many NX trim levels to find your dream car:
- NX 300 ($36,720 MSRP): This dynamo offers 235-hp with a class-leading Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 for protection, along with the Mark Levinson Premium Surround Sound Audio System.
- NX 300 F Sport ($38,960 MSRP): Sporting options like bolstered sport seats and Adaptive Variable Suspension, this trim is the athlete of the family.
- NX 300 Luxury ($43,810 MSRP): Perforated leather-trimmed interior, heated steering wheel, and ventilated seats come on this high-end trim.
NX 300h ($39,070 MSRP): This hybrid model generates up to 31 mpg combined with its 2.5L engine and electric motors, along with Wi-Fi and optional 10.3-inch display.
- NX 300h Luxury ($46,160 MSRP): This hybrid elevates your driving experience with Linear Black Shadow wood trim, rain-sensing wipers, and more.
- NX 300 F Sport Black Line Special Edition ($48,575 MSRP): Featuring 19-inch F Sport split-six-spoke alloy wheels, exclusive interior design, and Mark Levinson Surround Sound, this special edition is hard to resist.
Find Out More About the Lexus NX Price
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect Lexus NX for sale, drop by Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont in Larchmont. Our dealership has a wide variety of new and used Lexus NX models for sale. And once you’ve found the right car, feel free to stop by our service department for our recommended Lexus NX maintenance to keep your luxury car in top condition for the long road ahead. We’re located near the Bronx area, so contact us today! If you want to explore more SUV options, consider the spacious Lexus RX 350. Compare the Lexus NX vs. RX today.
Learn More at Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont
There are almost twenty Lexus models in the lineup. The cost of a Lexus depends on the vehicle you choose. So, how much is a Lexus? The starting prices range from $32,300 MSRP (Lexus UX compact crossover) to $97,460 MSRP (performance-focused Lexus LC Hybrid coupe). When you shop with us at Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont, you get access…
The 2020 Lexus RX is an excellent choice for Mamaroneck drivers searching for a stylish yet practical luxury SUV. One of the reasons is that you don’t have to choose a high trim level to get high-end amenities–the Lexus RX 350 base trim has plenty of space for passengers and a wide range of luxury…
Many luxury lovers in Mamaroneck are on the hunt for that perfect Lexus NX for sale, and luckily, Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont has plenty of options to explore. And while the 2020 Lexus NX price starts at around $36,720 MSRP, you’ll find used Lexus NX models at the dealership for a serious bargain – some models just under…